- July 18, 2014
- Posted by: Madrigal Admin
- Category: Business Info Blog
I have helped a few businesses with their marketing plans.
There are a few really key things to keep in mind when you put one together.
- Have a realistic budget!
- Be different to your competitors!
- Be adventurous – take risks to stand out!
- Focus on keeping existing customers!
- Have a simple selling proposition!
- Understand the needs and wants of your existing customers!
- Find the best ways of getting your message to your best prospects!
- Make real claims for your product or service – don’t exaggerate!
- Have a mix of tactics – don’t put your eggs in one basket!
- Make sure you capture and respond to customer feedback!
If you need help Madrigal Communications can undertake production of a basic marketing plan of about 30 pages and take two weeks to produce. The plan will:
- give an overview of how to market the business in the short to medium term and identify key priorities
- identify a range of marketing tasks with approximate costings and time requirements
- provide guidance for the production of all materials including a capability statement and your website
You will be able to use the plan as a basis for decision-making in choosing promotional activities. Madrigal Communications are pleased to be able to offer their extensive experience in stakeholder communications. The plan will detail the components of a strong marketing communication strategy.
Good luck with your marketing plan.