Tendering in the health and allied health sectors
- January 17, 2023
- Posted by: chillit
- Category: Sector
Preparing winning tenders is challenging and time consuming
Madrigal Communications is highly experienced in providing tendering assistance and bid management services to clients in the health and allied health sector. We have assisted organisations such as the Salvation Army, social housing providers, and First Nations organisations to put together health and allied health tenders. We have worked on NDIS tenders, workplace rehabilitation, social services and grants for domestic violence refuges.
We understand that health and allied health tenders can be highly competitive.
It requires a detailed review and understanding of the specific needs and requirements of each project. The Madrigal team has a thorough understanding of the tendering process and the requirements of the health, allied health and social services sector.
Madrigal has strong experience in health and allied health tenders tenders
We have extensive experience in successfully bidding for and winning tenders. We have had successes with clients such as the Salvation Army and Gandangara Local Aboriginal Land Council. Madrigal’s have relied on our understanding of the complex regulatory environment and our experience in the sector to help them navigate the tendering process and increase their chances of success.
Our services include :
- Initial consultations
- Development of Tender documents
- Preparation and submission of final bid
- Support throughout the entire tendering process
- Compliance review
- Helping in developing a compliant and cost-effective approach to tenders
Madrigal’s experience in health and allied health tenders
In addition to our expertise in tendering for social service projects, the Madrigal team also has experience in a variety of other areas such as project management, regulatory compliance, community engagement and stakeholder management. This broad range of experience allows us to provide our clients with a comprehensive service that helps them navigate the tendering process and increase their chances of success.
Summary of our skills
- Team has a thorough understanding of the tendering process, regulations and requirements of the social service sector
- Proven track record of successfully bidding and winning contracts with clients in the social service sector
- Offers a comprehensive service that includes project management, regulatory compliance, community engagement, stakeholder management
- Cultural sensitivity when working with First Nations organisations.
Need help or extra resources?
Contact us now to get help with your health and allied health tender.